Easy and Funny Fathers Cards Making
The annual Fathers Day is approaching! Our dads love and guide us every day no matter we are young or old, so we should make best use of this opportunity to show how much we love them. Well, sending them Fathers Day greeting cards has always been a beautiful tradition and thoughtful custom, and we should not miss it.
How to DIY personalized Fathers Day cards?
Here, we would like to show the detailed steps of how to edit various Fathers Day e-cards with the help of Photo Card Maker. Please do as follows.
Step 1: Download, install and run the software.
It is a freeware, so you can use it without any limitations. And the template on the main interface is a default one which you can change as you like.
Step 2: choose a template.
The default interface is Template interface, so you can click "Select Template" button, choose Fathers Day category, select the template you like and click "OK" button, then you will see the new template on the main interface.
1. Considering Fathers Day templates are newly released, you should first download them from here and click "Import Template" button to import them to the program.
2. You can edit current template and save it as a new template by clicking "Save Template" button.
Step 3: Add a photo.
Click "Photo" button on the top right corner of the interface, select the photo you want to edit and click "Open" button, then you will see the photo shown on the top left corner of the interface. You can move and resize it by clicking and dragging it.
1. There are several effect buttons on the tool bar: zoom in/out, mirror, flip and rotate left/right, so you can use them to make quick changes to your photo.
2. When you want to rotate the photo to a certain angle, you can move the cursor to the corner and right click the mouse to rotate it.
3. As to "On Top Most" option, you can check it to put the photo over the template or uncheck it to put the photo under the template.
Step 4: Edit text.
You can click "Text" button to insert the words you want to say to your card. Furthermore, you can also set the font, size, color and alignment of the text. As to default text, you can double click to modify it as you like.
Step 5: Save the card.
After finishing all these settings, you can click "Save" button to save this well-designed Fathers Day card to JPG, BMP or PNG according to your needs.
An amazing Fathers Day greeting card is done: